Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday Get Well Cards!

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart Online Store where you can purchase the NEW Cricut Artiste Cartridge!!




Hey All!!

Its time for another post over at My Cricut Craft Room!!!

Today's theme is Card Creating Tuesday-GET WELL CARDS!!!

This was a good card theme for me to pick, cause I really don't make too many get well soon cards!!

It's time to pull out the Gypsy ladies!!!

Here's HOW SIMPLE it was to make this card!

First, I found the image I wanted to use! The image I wanted was an oversized bandaid with a sad face! I found the bandaid on the B is For Boy cartridge! So, I lined it up on my Gypsy so I could make the most of 1 time cutting. I will be going over this in a future post, so no worries!!! I sized the bandaid at 2 inches!


Next, I made my cuts, and I stamped my cute little bandaid! Everyone has GOT to know that used my Peachy Keen Stamp faces for this!! They are just PERFECT for bringing your project to life!!!


Finally, I found a sentiment that I liked! I always love puns and play on words stamps, so I went after my Word Play stamp set from Stampin' Up! Here is the sentiment...

Perfect, right??? 

And can I just point out that I am in LOVE with Chevron prints right now??? Don't these two layered pages go PERFECT together???

Here is my completed card!!!


Now, I hope you check out the rest of my DT sisters projects over at My Cricut Craft Room!!

OK All! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'!!!



7 comments:

Rosie said...

too cute


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Clayful Imagination said...

Very cute Jessica! TFS!!

Tiggerscraps said...

What a cute card!! Love the background

Heather Lynn said...

Adorable card, Jessica! Love the band aid! :)

scrapbookingforfun said...

Super Cute Jessica!!
MCCR DT Shelley
http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

Deleted 2014 said...

Great card! I love the PK face stamp. They always make me smile.. :)

Tess
MCCR DT

SusieScrapper said...

Really cute, love the face!!

Susie

MCCR DT Sister
www.SusiesScrappers.com

Post a Comment