Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday at My Cricut Craft Room

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart Online store where you can purchase ARTISTE!!!





Hi All!!!


I have a really great project for you guys today! Well, today is Would You Ever Guess Wednesday over at My Cricut Craft Room, and the theme today is Phrases! I will tell you that as soon as I read Erica's post the other day about making cards that took 10 minutes,  I knew I wanted to take up that same thought process in my post for today! So, 10 minutes to work with a phrase...I GOT THIS!!!

So, I ran to my cartridges, and if I was going with our theme of Phrases, what better cartridge to work with than Pharses???  I set the clock, and I was off!!


I decided I wanted to make a card for my friend at work. She has been going through a real rough patch and I wanted her to know that she was a strong girl, and that she ROCKED for getting through this tough time!


I quickly found the phrase that I wanted to use! I also knew that I wanted a shape card! So, I went to work!!


Here are the screen shots of Cricut Craft Room of my project as I was creating it:



Here is the shaped base. It is a word bubble! From Cricut Font and Basic Shapes


Here is another shape from Cricut Font and Basic Shapes and the start of my greeting!


Here is the rest of my greeting


Are you ready to see how the finished card looked? Well here it is!



I used all scraps to create this! And guess what...? It took me 9 minutes and 37 seconds to make this!!! Thanks Erica for pushing me to try!!!

OK, nows the time to check out the rest of the talented ladies from MCCR and what they created!!! Click HERE to check them out!!!


OK all! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'!

4 comments:

angie ashuk said...

Thats awesome! I need to try download the CCR again. Great card.

Cathy said...

I love it, I can not wait to get in the CCR, I have to send my cricut to the cricut dr, first to have it fixed, and i can not part with it yet.lol
MCCR DT
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Jessica I just love your bubble card. Great colors and Yeah for doing this in under 10 minutes. You go girl!!! Hugs~ Mary
DT Sis MCCR
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Ha Ha, 9 minutes and 37 seconds...you are funny. Great card and love the word bubble shape.

Post a Comment